"The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving." Psalm 28:7
Well the time has arrived. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow! A couple of things that I want to run by you that we will be talking about tomorrow.
Item 1: Dean has asked if the choir might be available Sunday evening, the 11th of Sept., to sing at the memorial service. Please check your calenders and come prepared to give me a yes or no tomorrow night.
Item 2: We have been asked to sing in both services on the morning of the 11th as we are doing a special service that morning. I would really like to do this. However, it is going to require commitment from ALL of you. When we have done this in the past about half of you leave before 2nd service. If I can not get all of you on board I am going to tell the service planning committee that we will be unable to do it. Please think about this and we will discuss it tomorrow as well.
Again, can't wait to see you all and hear how your summer has been and what God has been up to in your lives.
Singing His praises,
Krista
No comments:
Post a Comment